Last weekend my sisters and I played with the brayer. Here is one of my cards.
I brayered Pool Party and Coastal Cabana on a piece of Whisper White and then using some sticky notes, sponged Lucky Limeade, Old Olive and Basic Black to create some hills and grass. An image from the retired Simply Soft was stamped a few times using Basic Black. The art panel was then cut with an Apothecary Accents Framelit and layered with Basic Black and the same die. Lucky Limeade Everyday Enchantment Ribbon [also retired] was wrapped around the panel. I stamped the same floral image using Pool Party on to the card base of Naturals White. The sentiment from the retired Wacky Wishes was added with dimensionals.
What do you think? I really enjoy brayering, but always put it off thinking it too hard. It isn’t really, just needs lots of practice.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?