I am still playing with the Envelope Punch Board and having lots of fun making 3-d projects.
Today, I have a 6 sided bon bon made with a sheet of 12 x 12 Quatrefancy DSP. The ends are tied with Whisper White Organza Ribbon. I stamped one of the Four Frames images on to a piece of Whisper White with Strawberry Slush ink, and added a sentiment from Petite Pairs. This was punched with the Decorative Label Punch, some Basic Jewel Pearls added, and then it was attached to the bon bon with dimensionals.
This is such a festive gift box, that I will be using it for celebrations other than Christmas. Thanks once again to UK SU Demonstrator Sam Donald for the inspiration and instructions.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?