With all the great new products in the Occasions Catalogue, the Sale-a-bration products seems to have taken a back seat.
Today I am combining products from both catalogues. On the base card of Pool Party, I added a layer of Sweet Sorbet DSP [one of the FREE products] from Sale-a-bration. I then stamped the leaves image from Peaceful Petals in Pistachio Pudding on Whisper White. One of the flowers from Petite Petals was then stamped in a collage style using Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit around the leaves. The sentiment from Happy Watercolor was added with Basic Gray. The art piece was then cut with an oval shape, and layered onto a Pool Party oval. A couple more flowers were stamped in the same colours on another piece of Whisper White and punched with the matching Petite Petals Punch. Dazzling Details was then added to the centre of all the flowers.
Have you used Dazzling Details yet? It is an economical [$4.50], easy to use glitter glue which adds a WOW factor to your project. This product also comes in Silver and Cherry Cobbler.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?