Another of my old favourites today. This time it is the Centre Step card. You can get the instructions to make this on my Tutorials page.
I made the base with Bermuda Bay. Pool Party pieces were embossed with the Fancy Fan TIEF and added to the side panels. A piece of matching DSP was added to the bottom panel. The stems from Field Flowers were stamped in Wild Wasabi on the Whisper White panel. The flowers were stamped on scrap using the two-step method with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks and then fussy cut and added to the panel with dimensionals.
The idea of using these images on this type of card came from Jo Dumbleton – a UK Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Thanks Jo for the inspiration.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.