Today’s technique is a version of Faux Tile, often known as Pillow Top Background.
I created the pillow top by firstly stamping and masking one of the flowers from Flower Shop on Shimmery White card stock with Coastal Cabana ink. I then used the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to add score lines which were sponged along the lower edges with Coastal Cabana ink. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and was cut with a Window Frames Framelit, layered with Coastal Cabana and added with Dimensionals. The art piece was added to a base of Coastal Cabana.
Isn’t it beautiful? I love the WOW effect that this simple technique produces.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.