Emboss Resist is showcased on my project today.
I stamped one of the Serene Silhouettes images in Versamark on Whisper White and heat embossed with White EP. After stamping more of the same image in Rich Razzleberry, I sponged over the panel with Rich Razzleberry and wiped over the embossed area with a paper towel to remove any excess ink. This piece was then cut with a Windows Frames Framelit, and a piece of Rich Razzleberry was cut with the next size framelit to create a layer. The base card of Naturals White was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF and some of the retired Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon wrapped around the lower edge. The sentiment from Loving Thoughts was stamped on a scrap and then fussy cut, sponged and added to the card.
A quick and simple way to create a WOW card.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.