Oops. So sorry for the break in posts. The past week has been quite hectic. Anyway, back to inspiration. For the next few posts, you will get a rest from Christmas cards.
Today, I am revisiting an old favourite – the trifold angle card. You can see how to make it on my tutorials page. En Francais was stamped in Tempting Turquoise on Soft Sky and added to a base of Tempting Turquoise. One of the beautiful images from Flower Shop was stamped many times in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White and then punched out with the matching Pansy Punch. These were added to the card together with some Wild Wasabi leaves cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlits.
Isn’t this a cute way to showcase these flowers? You can buy the Flower Shop stamps and the Pansy Punch as a bundle and save 15% (132727 Wood Mount, 132726 Clear Mount). Check it out in my online shop.
Back to Christmas for a minute; have you started your Christmas preparations yet? Don’t forget the Pretty Packages deal is still available until the end of November. These are a quick and easy way to prepare tags and gifts for your favourite people. Visit my shop to get your bundle today.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.