The Mosaic Punch creates a very pretty flower as I found when recently checking out Pinterest. Here I have used it to create a poinsettia for a Christmas card.
The sentiment from Greetings of the Season [another on the Carry Over list}] was stamped in Gumball Green on Whisper White and cut with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. A matching layer was cut from Gumball Green. The background of Whisper White was embossed with the new Pretty Print TIEF and layered onto a base of Raspberry Ripple.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.