An unusual combination of colours on this Christmas card.
I added some strips of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to a piece of Cajun Craze which was then embossed with the Square Lattice TIEF and layered onto a base of Naturals Ivory. The image from the retired Come to Bethlehem was stamped on Very Vanilla with Early Espresso and cut with a circle die. The sentiment was also stamped on Very Vanilla and cut with one of the Bitty Banners Framelits. This was layered onto Early Espresso also cut with the same framelit. The bow was made with ¼” Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon and topped with an Early Espresso button. To complete the card, I added a rhinestone onto the button, and another onto the star.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?