Here is a great example of paper piercing.
I used one of the Windows Frames shapes from the Festive Paper Piercing Pack to create three frames on a piece of Whisper White and then stamped the bouquet of flowers from Best of Flowers in two of the frames and a sentiment from Simply Sketched in the third frame. The flowers were watercoloured with So Saffron, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke with a Blender Pen. I then used the Always Artichoke marker to create a faux stitching look around the frames. After layering the art piece onto a base of Cajun Craze, I finished the card with three Always Artichoke Candy Dots.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?