I finally got to use the Shaker Frames which have been sitting on my desk for many months.This basic Christmas card has a base of Cherry Cobbler, a layer of Season of Style DSP, a piece of Originals Mistletoe Old Olive Ribbon [retired] and the shaker.
To make the shaker, I stamped an image from Chalk Talk in Old Olive on Whisper White and cut it with the matching Chalk Talk Framelit. The centre was punched out with the 1-3/8″ circle punch. A sentiment from the retired Merry Minis was stamped onto a piece of Whisper White and the shaker frame added. Some Champagne Glass Glitter was added and a piece of window sheet placed over the top. This was then adhered behind the Chalk Talk image and attached to the card.
So easy! Now I can see lots of possibilities for using these frames.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?