A new month, and a new set of challenges for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew. The second one is “Creative Focus: Celebrate Sweetest Day (10/19) by creating a card for your Sweetest using products from the Etcetera Suite found on P 96-109 of the US Catalog.”
I used Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts and the Very Vintage Wheel for images on my Gatefold card. The base is Strawberry Slush with a Sahara Sand layer. The Rich Razzleberry layer was stamped with the Very Vintage Wheel and then embossed with the Square Lattice TIEF. The image and sentiment were stamped with Stazon Jet Black on Sahara Sand and coloured with a Blender Pen using Strawberry Slush and Old Olive. This was then cut with a Labels Framelit and framed with Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim. Some pearls were added to the flowers and also to the card.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?