A new month, and a new set of challenges for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew. The first one is “DSP/Color Focus: Witch’s Brew DSP on P 21 of the Holiday Catalog. If you don’t have the DSP, use the colour combo: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.”
We don’t celebrate Halloween so I used these colours to make a sunburst birthday card. For some added texture, I used the Woodgrain background stamp and the Woodgrain and Argyle TIEFs. The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?