A new month, and a new set of challenges for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew. The third one is “Holiday focus: Wear Something Gaudy Day is on 10/17. Use your gaudiest colours to create a gift card holder. Find a template on the Tutorials page or create a new one of your own!”
This was quite difficult for me as I am not comfortable using a lot of bright colours. I used Quatrefancy Specialty DSP and some Daffodil Delight and Pool Party card stock to make a gift card holder from the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers here. To complete the project, I used some 1/8″ Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon, the Windows Frames Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Bitty Banners Framelits.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?