Today’s card gives a totally different view of the Cheerful Daisies. I have used some of the images as well as some die cuts to create a collage look.
- The card base of Thick Basic White has a border created by using the Boho Blue ink pad direct to paper. Using this technique you can create a solid colour or as I have done here, a mottled effect.
- The art panel:
- Use one of the Deckled Rectangles Dies to cut a piece of Basic White.
- Stamp the group of three flowers image with Orchid Oasis ink with first and second generation stamping. Stamp the same image second generation with Boho Blue ink.
- Stamp the single leaf image with Wild Wheat ink using first and second generation stamping.
- Die cut two of the fine branch with Wild Wheat cardstock and attach around the stamped images.
- Attach the art panel to the card base.
- Stamp a sentiment from Quiet Meadow with Orchid Oasis ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with a Deckled Rectangles Die. Add colour around the edge of the die cut with a Blending Brush and then attach the panel to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Cheerful Daisies, Quiet Meadow
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Wild Wheat
- Ink: Boho Blue, Orchid Oasis, Wild Wheat
- Accessories: Deckled Rectangles Dies, Blending Brush, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
Click on the picture below to download the PDF of the current catalogue or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.