Today I am using the Seaside Bay stamp set and matching dies together with the coordinating By The Bay Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a masculine birthday card.
- The edge die was used with a piece of Sahara Sand to create the ‘beach’. It was then randomly stamped with the ‘sand’ stamp and attached to the base of the DSP. This was then layered onto a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- The grass was die cut with Mossy Meadow cardstock and the crab and seashells were die cut from the DSP then added to the sand with Dimensionals.
- The bird was stamped with Soft Suede ink on Basic White, die cut and added to the beach scene.
- The sentiment from Heron Habitat stamp set was stamped on Very Vanilla and punched in two parts with the Best Label Punch.
- The birds from Heron Habitat were stamped on the DSP.
- Stamp Set: Seaside Bay, Heron Habitat
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Basic White, Mossy Meadow, By the Sea Specialty DSP
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Best Label Punch, Seaside Bay Dies, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.