Today I have created a gatefold card with a difference. Instead of the gatefold being down the centre of the card, I have offset it to the left.
- Take a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock that is 29.7cm wide by 10.5cm high. Score on the long side at 4cm and 18.8cm.
- Add DSP layers to the front of the card (3.5cm x 10cm and 10.3cm x 10cm).
- Stamp a Basic White art panel (10.8cm x 8cm) with images from the Quiet Meadow stamp set using Blackberry Bliss ink. Centre on the closed card front and adhere to the left hand side.
- Attach a strip of Blackberry Bliss (1cm x 7cm) over the left edge of the art panel.
- Stamp sentiment on Blackberry Bliss scrap with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Die cut and add to the art panel with Dimensionals.
- Inside panel is 14.3cm x 10cm – stamped to match art panel. Optional – add strip of DSP 1.5cm x 10cm along the right hand side.
- Stamp envelope and add DSP strip to match.
- Stamp Set: Quiet Meadow
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Pretty Prints DSP
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Meadow Dies, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.