Today I have combined a mini slimline with a fun fold to create this easy card.
- Take a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock that is 18cm wide by 14.8cm high. Score on the long side at 9cm.
- Place one of the Basic Borders Dies on an angle from the top right hand corner of the card front to approximately 2.5cm from the base of the centre fold and die cut. Snip from the base to the die cut on the centre fold and keep this piece to use on another card front.
- Stamp images from Botanical Layers using Soft Succulent and Fresh Freesia inks on the card front.
- Attach a piece of DSP to the inside of the card – see picture above. Alternately use Blending Brushes to add colour. (I used a retired DSP.)
- Die cut images with Basic White cardstock and Meadow Dies. Colour with markers or Stampin’ Blends and add to the card.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut with matching die and attach with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Botanical Layers, Charming Sentiments
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Simple Marbleous DSP
- Ink: Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia
- Accessories: Basic Borders Dies, Meadow Dies, Sentiment Silhouette Dies, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.