Slimline and mini slimline cards are all the rage at the moment. Today I have used the Meadow Dies to create a bouquet on a mini slimline card.
- The card base is 18cm x 14.8cm scored at 9cm on the long side (7″ x 6″ scored at 3½”). It will fit in a standard C6 envelope.
- All of the die cuts were cut with Basic White cardstock and coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers. The inside of the card and envelope were sponged using the negative die cuts and Blending Brushes.
- Stamp Set: none
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Neutrals Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Stampin’ Blends – Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet
- Accessories: Meadow Dies, Linen Thread, Heart & Home Doilies
… inside and envelope
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.