Wire Embossing with paper clips is a great way to show your creativity. Bend the clips into any shape and create flowers, trees, etc or use some shaped pieces as I have here to create a Christmas tree by embossing them in a Embossing / Die Cutting machine.
- When I did the first card, I had my sandwich too tight. Consequently there is some cracking on the cardstock. I decided to leave it to show you that even with the cracking you can create a beautiful card.
- The second card uses this sandwich in the Big Shot:
- Big Shot Platform with Tab 2 open (or with the new platform – no adapters)
- Acrylic Plate
- Paper clips set out in the pattern you have created
- Cardstock (lightly spritz with water if you think the cardstock may crack)
- Thin Silicone Mat
- White Impressions Pad
- Check your own machine’s instructions for the correct sandwich.
- Use Blending Brushes to add colour to the embossed layer.
- Stamp Set: Christmas to Remember, Peaceful Deer
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White, Basic Black, Silver Foil
- Ink: Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Blending Brushes, Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements (retired), Wink of Stella, Ornate Layers Dies
- Click here to see previous projects that I have made.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.