The Amaryllis Abloom stamp set is only available with qualifying sales using Stampin’ Rewards (see link below to download the July to December Mini Catalogue and check out all the details on page 78). This is the perfect time of year to showcase these beautiful flowers and the stamp set has both outline and solid images. We used this set at a recent class.
My card with the outline image ….
- I used one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die cut the Pacific Point layer. The Pacific Point layer was then embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and ink added to the raised areas using the direct to paper method. The layer was adhered to the front of the card base.
- The outline lily image was then stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Thick Basic White card base in the negative die cut space and coloured with Watercolor Pencils.
- The sentiment is from Many Messages and die cut with the matching Messages Die.
- Lastly some pearls were added for embellishment.
My sister Margie was at the class and this was her take on the design.
- Her layer is Basic Black embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and Whisper White ink was added using the direct to paper method.
- The art panel was die cut and added to the black layer using Dimensionals.
- Don’t you love how she has highlighted the die cuts for the art panel and the sentiment? A quick and easy trick that creates a WOW look. How? Leave the die on the cardstock after die cutting and use a Blending Brush along the inside of the die. You can colour all of the die cut or add highlights around the inside edge and then a more subtle colour on the rest of the die cut.
For the second card we used the solid images on Soft Sea Foam cardstock. I used Merry Merlot and Old Olive inks whilst Margie used Gorgeous Grape and Mossy Meadow.
Which do you prefer – the outline or solid images? Leave me a comment.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.