It is double dare at the Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com this week. I am making a new one for me – a vertical step card.
The sketch ….
My card looking straight on when open ….
… and looking down to see the steps
- The instructions are available in the tutorials section at splitcoaststampers here
- Card base is 5″ x 6″ and the completed card folds to 5″ high x 4″ wide so it will fit into a standard envelope.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Wishes
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP, Peaceful Prints DSP
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Deer Builder Punch
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the picture below to download a PDF version of the catalogue.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.