Today’s fancy fold card is based on a card that I saw on Lisa Curcio’s blog. It is known as a Double Slider Fancy Fold. I have adjusted the measurements slightly to suit our metric cardstock.
This is what it looks like closed …
… and here it is when you pull the slider up.
- It is called a double slider because when you pull on the ribbon, two panels slide up, one from behind the front art panel and the other from inside the card base.
- I cut up some of the extra gold pieces in the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack to delineate the fussy cut floral images (from the DSP).
- There is only a small area to write your message (which is good for me). However, if you want to write more, just add a neutral panel to the back of the card.
- Stamp Set: Sweet Strawberry
- Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla, Fine Art Floral DSP
- Ink: Merry Merlot
- Accessories: Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.