In one of my recent posts I showed you how beautiful the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder looks on the In Color Shimmer Vellum. Today I am using plain vellum to emboss and then will be adding colour with Blending Brushes.
- Emboss a piece of vellum with the Pretty Flowers EF. Turn it over and use Blending Brushes and ink to colour the flowers and leaves. Attach to Thick Very Vanilla card front (the inked side to the card front).
- Stamp sentiment and some small flowers on Very Vanilla and die cut with an Ornate Frames Die. Add to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Artistically Inked
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Vellum
- Ink: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent
- Accessories: Pretty Flowers EF, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, Ornate Frames Dies
… Here is a quick video showing close up shots of the colour.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.