I am showcasing some of the new In Colors with the Blended Alcohol Background Technique to create two quick and easy cards.
- I used a quarter sheet of A4 vellum for this project, then cut it and to create two quick and easy cards. The In Colors used were Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia.
- Supplies to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- 90% or above Isopropyl Alcohol
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers
- Paint Brush or Water Painter
- How to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- Use the Blends to add splotches of each colour randomly across a piece of vellum cardstock. Do not leave very much white space.
- Dip paint brush into alcohol and dab each of the splotches. The colours will start to move and blend into each other.
- Allow the panel to dry and then add splatters of alcohol with the paint brush.
- Allow splatters to dry.
- Attach to white cardstock with Adhesive Sheets or use a sponge and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Set: Blossoms in Bloom
- Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Vellum, Evening Evergreen (card 1), Soft Succulent (card 2), Rich Razzleberry (card 2)
- Ink: Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent
- Accessories: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Poppy Moments Dies, Wink of Stella, Water Painter, Dimensionals, 100% Isopropyl Alcohol
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.