The new Pansy Patch bundle has 23 stamps and 21 dies. Imagine the possibilities! Some of the stamps have matching dies and there are also dies that work without stamps. Today I am using some of the dies without stamps for the outside of the card, and some stamps for the inside of the card. This was one of the cards for a recent class.
- The die cut pansy, bud and leaves use Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, and Evening Evergreen cardstock. Check out all the texture that the dies create.
- The front of the card has a layer of Sahara Sand which was embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Shimmery White Embossing Paste was then added to the raised areas of the embossing.
- The DSP is from the Neutrals DSP pack.
- The sentiment was stamped on Basic White and then sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- A Ladybug Trinket (sadly retired) was added to the panel.
- To emulate the die cut pansy on the inside of the card, I used the rock’n’roll technique to add Rich Razzleberry ink around the top edge of the pansy image. The leaves has been stamped with the 2 step stamping technique.
- Stamp Set: Pansy Patch
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Evening Evergreen, Neutrals DSP
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Evening Evergreen
- Accessories: Pansy Dies, Dimensionals, Painted Texture 3D EF, Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Ladybug Trinkets
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.