Today I have a couple of six-fold fancy fold cards for you. The tutorial is available here at splitcoaststampers.com.
- This looks very complicated, but in fact is quite easy to make. The tutorial (link above) at Splitcoaststampers has both pictures and a video.
- The finished card is 3″ x 3″ when closed.
- Card 1 Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Garden Wishes
- Cardstock: Basic White, Petal Pink, Fine Art Floral DSP
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo
- Accessories: Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Pastel Pearls, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals
- Card 2 Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Basic White, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Fine Art Floral DSP
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Messages Die, Stitched Shapes DIes, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, White Crinkled Seam Binding