Today’s Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com is a double dare – just use the sketch or use it with the fancy fold. I have created the fancy fold which is known as a Triangle or Double Triangle Fancy Fold.
The sketch ….
You get two cards from one sheet of cardstock, so here they are. I have used the acetate overlay on the DSP for an extra WOW.
- Take a piece of A4 cardstock, score at 10.5cm on the short side and 14.8cm on the long side. (For imperial size, score at 4¼” on the short side and 5½” on the long side.) Cut the cardstock diagonally.
- Decorate with the Designer Series Paper, add a die cut sentiment and cardstock for the inside and you will have 2 finished cards.
- Remember to only adhere sentiment die cut to one side of the triangle front (see photos).
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Bumblebee, Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP, Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Wonderful Gems, Dimensionals
- Measurements (for one card):
- DSP: 9.5cm x 13.8cm (4″ x 5¼”) cut diagonally to match the cardstock diagonal cut.
- Basic White for the inside: 9.5cm x 13.8cm (4″ x 5¼”) ; scrap to die cut sentiment panel