Did you know how easy it is to use a die cut as a stencil? Today’s card uses one of the Potted Succulents Dies with Shimmery Embossing Paste to create a WOW background.
- Die cut the large background die with Basic White Cardstock. Place over another piece of white cardstock and add a thin layer of Shimmery White Embossing Paste. Remove the die cut and keep for another project. Allow both pieces to dry. DIe cut the embossed piece with a Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Stamp pot and succulents with Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White and colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach a piece of Highland Heather DSP to a Soft Sea Foam card base. Add embossed layer and then succulents and pot with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Simple Succulents
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Subtles DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Potted Succulents Dies, Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Seaside Spray, Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Pool Party
… inside and envelope