Accordion folds are a great way to showcase your Designer Series Paper. After checking out numerous ideas on Pinterest, I have come up with these four cards.
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper has been used for all four cards. Each card uses a quarter of a sheet of cardstock for the base and a piece of DSP that measures 30.5cm x 14.3cm. The DSP is scored at 5.5cm, 13cm and 20.5cm on all cards. How you adhere the panels together creates the different looks.
- Stamp Sets: Winter Woods, Itty Bitty Christmas, Poinsettia Petals, Tag Buffet
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Poinsettia Place DSP
- Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, Soft Suede, Bumblebee
- Accessories: Wonderful Gems, In the Woods Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dimensionals