Today I have a set of Christmas cards that are quick and easy to make.
- Theses four cards were made with the Flowers for Every Season DSP. The DSP is layered with Just Jade.
- Trim a piece of DSP to 5¼” x 5x¼”. Cut into four pieces using the measurements below.
- Trim a piece of cardstock to 6″ x 6″. Cut into four pieces using the measurements below.
- Layer the DSP onto the cardstock and add to card bases at any angle you like. Decorate with die cuts. Add sentiments directly onto the card bases.
- Stamp Sets: Tag Buffet, Four Season Floral, Poinsettia Petals
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam, Poppy Parade, Flowers for Every Season DSP
- Ink: Just Jade, Poppy Parade, Versamark
- Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Gilded Gems, Wonderful Gems, Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade, Magenta Madness, Just Jade