For the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week, I have a sneak peek of some new DSP which will be available when the 2021 January-June Mini Catalogue goes live on 5 January..
The sketch ….
My card …
- The extra option with this challenge was to incorporate a Double Dutch Fancy Fold. With this fold, the top opens up and the two pieces at the bottom open like a gate fold.
- Check out the dragonflies and that beautiful image on the envelope and inside of the card. This is a sneak peek from the upcoming Dragonflies Punch and Garden Wishes stamp set which debut with that DSP on 5 January.
- Card Base: 10.3cm x 24.7cm scored at 14.8cm
- Gate Fold: 21cm x 5cm scored at 5.25cm from each end
- DSP: 9.8cm x 9.5cm, 4.7cm x 4.5cm (x 2 for the gate fold)
- Inside of card: 9.5cm x 13.8cm
- Burnish the score line on the card base.
- Burnish the score lines on the gate fold. Attach the gatefold around the back of the card base.
- Attach DSP
- Stamp sentiment and die cut. Attach to the base of the panel (half on the base and half hanging over the gate fold pieces.
- Decorate inside piece and attach.
- Decorate envelope to match.
- Stamp Set: So Sentimental, Garden Wishes
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Dandy Garden DSP
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Dragonflies Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
… here it is open with the envelope behind it