For this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I have used the Faux Triple Time Stamping Technique.
The sketch …
My card ….
- Faux Triple Time Stamping Technique is a quick way to give dimension to your image.
- Stamp the image with Sahara Sand ink on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Colour with your choice of Stampin’ Blends.
- Splatter the rectangle piece with Sahara Sand ink and an Aqua Painter and attach to the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Place the second and sixth smallest circle dies over part of the coloured flower and die cut.
- Die cut scallop circles with the matching dies using Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- Attach the die cut flower parts to the scallop circles. Line them up and add to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Very Vanilla with Blackberry Bliss ink. Punch shape using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and attach to the card.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Stampin’ Blends: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Just Jade
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Layering Circles Dies, Aqua Painter, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
For the inside and envelope ….
I would love to see your creations with this sketch.