Today I am combining a few splitcoaststampers.com challenges: the Reverse Stencil Technique for a recent Technique Challenge with another entry for the 800th Color Challenge. There are six options to choose for the Color Challenge. Click here to get all the details.
For the Color Challenge, I chose …..
- The dessert option for the Color Challenge was to use an embossing folder.
- The Reverse Stencil Technique – click on the link above for full details.
- Drag Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point inks across a piece of Whisper White cardstock. You could also use a brayer or sponges. The main thing is to get a very good coverage of the ink..
- Place stencil over the coloured panel and use a sponge or brayer to add black ink.
- Use panel to decorate card.
- I then embossed the stencilled layer with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder before adding it to a black layer and then onto a white card base.
- The sentiment was stamped on white. I used the transverse tree section image with Gray Granite ink and second generation stamping to take away the stark white from the panel..
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point
- Accessories: Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Dimensionals
Inside and envelope ….