Today I am combining a few splitcoaststampers.com challenges: the Tissue Paper Watercolor Technique for a recent Watercolor Wednesday Challenge with the 800th Color Challenge. There are six options to choose for the Color Challenge. Click here to get all the details.
For the Color Challenge, I chose …..
- The dessert option for the Color Challenge was to use Heat Embossing.
- The Tissue Paper Watercolor Technique – click on the link above for full details.
- Drag Rich Razzleberry, Seaside Spray and Rich Razzleberry inks onto a craft mat.
- Spritz with water and use a palette knife to move the colours around.
- Drop piece of tissue paper onto the wet inks.
- Carefully lift the wet tissue paper and place onto paper towel to dry.
- Once dry, crinkle up and carefully open.
- Attach to a piece of Whisper White cardstock taking care to glue all parts.
- Pat the Versamark ink pad over the raised areas, then add Silver Embossing Powder. Heat set.
- Use panel to decorate card.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Versamark
- Accessories: Tissue Paper, Silver Embossing Powder, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals