Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Stamp the leaf image around the edge of the Crumb Cake card base.
- Stamp a sentiment on the lower left hand corner of a piece of Misty Moonlight with Whisper White Craft ink and then emboss with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp part of the bird image on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo ink, colour with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers and punch out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.
- Stamp Set: Free As A Bird
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue, Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
- Accessories: Old World Paper 3D EF, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.