Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- When I saw this sketch, I had a few different ideas. In the end I went for a simple look and used the Pillow Talk Technique.
- I stamped the large magnolia first
- Take a piece of clear acetate or a scrap of cardstock. Line it up diagonally on the Whisper White layer and sponge just above the top edge of the acetate. Move the acetate in a parallel motion and repeat. Continue on that angle to complete that side. Turn the card and repeat the process to end up with diamond shapes (pillow top) all over the card.
- Don’t you just want to touch it to feel the ‘quilted’ effect?
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Whisper White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Merry Merlot
- Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.