Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- There are many versions of this fancy fold around on social media. I used an idea from Heidi Smith to create this mini card which fits into a 3-1/8″ square envelope.
- I have used a mini paper clip to keep the base panel flat when the card is open.
- Stamp Sets: Floral Essence, Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Blueberry Bushel DSP
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Perennial Flower Punch, 2¼” Circle Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals
- Techniques: Easel Card, Triangle Corner Pop Up Card
This is the view with the easel closed.
Here it is closed …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
The new catalogue goes live on 3 June 2020. If you have ordered from me in the past six months, I have a complimentary catalogue for you. If you live in Australia, do not have your own Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please contact me.