Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I created a ‘wavy’ stencil with a piece of scrap cardstock and used it to sponge clouds all over the Whisper White panel.
- The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Stampin’ Blends. Some splatter was added with black ink and an Aqua Painter. The art panel was then cut on an angle and added with Foam Adhesive Strips above the sentiment.
- Stamp Sets: Botanical Prints, Tropical Chic
- Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
- Accessories: Foam Adhesive Strips, Sponges, Stampin’ Blends: Dark Rococo Rose, Light Cherry Cobbler, Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mossy Meadow
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.