Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- This is a fun and easy fancy fold card. Follow the link above to go to the Technique Challenge. There you will find the imperial measurements for the card.
- Here are the metric measurements with the colours I used in brackets:
- Base: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (Coastal Cabana)
- Base Layer: 14.3cm x 10cm (Granny Apple Green – I embossed it)
- Front Flap Base: 21cm x 8.7cm scored at 10.5cm (Coastal Cabana)
- Front Flap Layers: 8.2cm x 10cm (2 pieces of Whisper White – inside and outside)
- Stamp Sets: By The Dock, Waterfront
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Dockside Dies, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Dimensionals, Sponges, Aqua Painter
- Techniques: Front Flap Fancy Fold Card, Dry Embossing, Sponging
- … for the inside of the card and the envelope.
Why not have a go at these challenges? I would love to see your projects.
The new catalogue goes live on 3 June 2020. If you have ordered from me in the past six months, I have a complimentary catalogue for you. If you live in Australia, do not have your own Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please contact me.