Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. WOW! This is the 800th sketch! Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Some colour therapy for today’s card. I have used Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers on the card, inside and envelope.
- Stamp Sets: Ornate Style, So Sentimental
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody, Shimmery White, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Hammered Metal 3D EF, Dimensionals, Stampin Blends: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Seaside Spray
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.