Today I am participating in the latest Technique Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. This week it is a fancy fold known as a Simple Pop Out card. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
- This is a very simple card. It used half a sheet of cardstock and folds to a normal size card.
- Imperial card: 8″ x 5½” score on the long side at 2″, 3″, 5″ 6″.
- Metric card: 21cm x 14.8cm score on the long side at 5.25cm, and 7.87cm. Turn the card over and score the same two measurements from the other end.
- Burnish outer score lines valley and inner score lines mountain. Fold the card so that the centre pops out to the front.
- Add patterned paper to all five layers. Make each layer 1/8″ or .5cm smaller than the card base. (The three large layers will be 1-7/8″ x 5-3/8″ or 4.75cm x 14.3cm. The two small layers will be 7/8″ x 4-3/8″ or 2.1cm x 14.3cm.)
- Attach stamped image (or die cut from patterned paper) on Everyday Label Punch shape and add to the top of the centre panel with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on die cut and add to the lower part of the centre panel with dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Botanical Prints
- Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Botanical Prints DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends
- … for the back of the card and the envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.