Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Tropical Oasis DSP is the star on today’s card.
- The circles of DSP and cardstock were die cut with the Layering Circles Dies.
- For the sentiment panel, the Pretty Peacock layer was die cut with the Sending Flowers Dies, the sentiment stamped on So Saffron with Pretty Peacock ink.
- Stamp Set: Seriously the Best
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Tropical Oasis DSP
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Sending Flowers Dies, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.