Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- I have used the Color Blocking Technique for today’s card. This is a great technique for using up scraps of cardstock.
- Layer strips of coloured cardstock onto a piece of Whisper White. Cut to size and die cut the large fern.
- Die cut some of the small fern leaves and a butterfly and attach to the coloured panel.
- Add a piece of Whisper White behind the die cut fern, then attach the coloured panel to the Sahara Sand card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White with Pretty Peacock ink and punch with the Classic Label Punch. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Rococo Rose, Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Nature’s Thoughts Dies, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
- I used the coloured die cut fern for the inside and coloured some of the white die cuts for the envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.