Today I have another card using one of the beautiful Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards.
- I have used one of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards today and attached a piece of Crumb Cake to the back of the laser cut front.
- The roses and leaves from Healing Hugs were stamped and then fussy cut and attached to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Healing Hugs, Label Me Bold
- Cardstock: Bird Ballad Laser Cut Card, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: Mango Melody, Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
You can check out more of my cards made with this pack here.
2 thoughts on “Dressing up another of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards with Healing Hugs”
My pleasure Mal. I can’t wait to see what you create. You can add it on my Facebook Page, xx
Lovely card Annette. Been waiting to use this paper which I purchased from you via the Clearance Rack. Now I can make one. Thanks for the inspiration. XX Mal
LikeLiked by 1 person