Today, I am using the limited edition Sending Flowers Dies to create this quick and easy card. These dies are only available whilst stocks last or until 31 March.
- The background behind the die cut uses Designer Series Paper from the Peaceful Poppies and Birthday Bonanza packs.
- The die cut was done with Very Vanilla cardstock. The grass and stems were coloured with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The flowers were die cut with Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade cardstock and attached to the vanilla die cut.
- The multicoloured sentiment was created using the Stamparatus and repeat stamping with the main colours.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
- Cardstock: Mango Melody, Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Peaceful Poppies DSP, Birthday Bonanza DSP
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
- Accessories: Sending Flowers Dies, Rhinestones, Old Olive Stampin’ Blends
- I sponged the negative die cut on the inside and envelope for the stems and added die cuts for the flowers.
2 thoughts on “Sending Flowers Dies for a Quick and Easy card”
Thank you Mal. xx
Such a pretty card Annette. Xx mal
LikeLiked by 1 person