Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- A quick and easy card for the last Sketch Challenge of 2019.
- A sneak peek from the upcoming catalogue with some of the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper.
- A little difficult to see in the photograph, but I have added a thick layer of Shimmery Crystal Effects to three of the balloons. Whilst it was still wet I sprinkled in some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
- Stamp Set: Perennial Birthday
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
- Ink: Bermuda Bay
- Accessories: Shimmery Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stitched Rectangles Dies
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.