Today I am using a bell and some mistletoe to showcase three different layouts.
- All three of the bells have been stamped with Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock. The flower band uses Poppy Parade ink.
- The mistletoe was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink with the berries coloured with a Poppy Parade marker.
- The sentiment was stamped with Poppy Parade ink.
- Card 1 uses the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder to tie in with the snow on the DSP.
- Card 2 has a small Garden Green circle behind the top of the bell. Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine provides the bow.
- Card 3 has a silver foil background embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder with the bell layered on a Mossy Meadow stitched oval.
- Stamp Set: Bells Are Ringing
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Silver Foil, Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Detailed Bells Dies, Eyelet Lace EF, Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tin Tile 3D EF, Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals
I have used the same inside for all three cards ….
The Bells Are Ringing stamp set and matching Detailed Bells Dies are retiring on 2 January 2020. Visit my online shop to get yours before they are gone forever.