Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I used the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper for all three of the layers, stamping the lady and umbrella on one of them.
- The Purple Posy layer has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Fanciful Fragrance
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Whisper White, Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- Accessories: Subtle 3D EF, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.