This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is just right for a Christmas card. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- I stamped the sentiment with gold ink, and then used an Aqua Painter to add some of the gold ink to the die cut mistletoe.
- The tree and sentiment are on a vellum layer to provide some contrast from the busy Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp Set: Winter Woods, Merry Christmas to All
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP, Vellum
- Ink: Metallic Gold, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Christmas Layers Dies, In the Woods Dies, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.